Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MTB guy
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have owned the Murano for a touch less than a month now and I like it a lot. One thing I would really like to get rid of are those Yellow and black stickers on the sun visors. It seems like they are on there really good and I don't want to leave some mark that makes the visor look funny when they are gone. Has anyone else tried to get these off. If you have I would really like to know how to get them off without damage to the sun visor.

2nd question, has anyone else tried to get those really good looking petals and left foot plate from the fx 35/45 for their MO?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
MATT-

good luck.... i once tried to remove those tags with NO success.... it ruined the fabric....

i think its a govt. safety requirement for them to be there, so they make em damn near impossible to remove (unlike the tag on the matress!!lol)

maybe an upholestry shop would be able to recover them???

as for the pedals, i am in the hunt too..... i think its a confirm that the FX series paedals (as cool as they are) will NOT swap out....

PEDAL THREAD I STARTED AWHILE BACK

·
MTB guy
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ese

Thanks a ton for the info. Good stuff, I will keep an eye on that other thread to see if anyone knows if that set on the site is available.

By the way, I like your GSX-R, saw a picture on the site of it. Really like the colors on that one. Happy riding and driving. I do about 10k a year on my bike and 7k on my car. Not bad considering I live in New Hampshire and have to take the winter off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts