Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nismo

Found this site today. Some Nismo parts (from the Japan market). Looks like a decent suspension kit, body work, and exhaust...check it out.
-G

·
Registered
94 Posts
nice find !! i wonder if theres any Mo's out there right now with that exhuast.. i would love to hear what it sounds like.. anyone got an extra $1500 laying around who is willing to test it out? :2: :2:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
$:(

·
Registered
265 Posts
I wonder if there would be any problems having these installed on the American version. I am not very mechanically inclined so I have no idea if the exhaust system are so different that you might require more equipment or these wouldn't work because they don't meet our emmissions standard.

·
Registered
81 Posts
simplesb said:
I wonder if there would be any problems having these installed on the American version. I am not very mechanically inclined so I have no idea if the exhaust system are so different that you might require more equipment or these wouldn't work because they don't meet our emmissions standard.
The exhaust doesn't affect emissions since its post-cat.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Alright! Glad to see parts developing for my beloved MO!

·
Registered
418 Posts
It doesn't really say if the muffler/exhaust kits are complete cat back systems including all the pipes that can be just bolted on....when you look at the price, you would certainly think it a complete system.

·
Registered
81 Posts
senza said:
It doesn't really say if the muffler/exhaust kits are complete cat back systems including all the pipes that can be just bolted on....when you look at the price, you would certainly think it a complete system.
click on the name and you'll see the pictures

·
5,100 Posts
I thought BOX showed a picture of the some part of the muffler system he removed that allowed you to see the Cat honeycomb inside of it? See MY NEW MODS BOXDESIGNS.

·
Registered
81 Posts
GripperDon said:
I thought BOX showed a picture of the some part of the muffler system he removed that allowed you to see the Cat honeycomb inside of it? See MY NEW MODS BOXDESIGNS.
He cut off the 3rd cat and welded in straight pipe. The nismo is a cat-back exhaust . . . . meaning post-cat . . . .

There is a flange on the end of the 3rd cat that the rest of the exhaust bolts up to.

Dave

·
5,100 Posts
THX, :D now for less price.

·
Registered
792 Posts
It is cool to see some of this stuff. It'd be cool to see some of this stuff make it to the and distributed by Nissan.

I feel the body kit makes it look like a Pontiac Vibe. :rolleyes:

·
5,100 Posts
The more I see their stuff the prices are absolutely insane! As I have seem wht folks are paying for Mo's in different parts of the world I am also astounded, what's going on? Add that to gast at 3 and 4 times what we pay + tax rates how do any of these folks buy any of this stuff?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Paper element air filter replacement = $106

Oh sure.

I don't think so.

Homer

·
5,268 Posts
Overpriced is "slight understatement'!!!!!!! I paid apprx. $50 for K&N.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think they're pretty pricey because they're involved with importing the parts from Japan. I bet if/when Nismo North America starts selling these, they will be a little more reasonable (but still expensive, b/c nismo usually is).
-G

·
Registered
19 Posts
it said add to cart for price quote, or call/email for price quotes, so maybe those are list prices and they are less? but i could be completely wrong

·
5,100 Posts
They are so far out of line it probably doesn't matter anyway.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts