Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
08 G37S, Prev MO owner
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uh-Oh..

:shock:

Been having problems getting my Murano started... Usually 1st start of the day... Would crank but not turn over.. After about 10 minutes of trying unsuccessfly starting, it would start like nothing ever happened... strange..

....until last night..

Drove it home from work, stopped by a restaurant to grab some Midnight Grub. Started fine, but then a few seconds later it whimpered to a halt. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :x Tried to start for 45 minutes.. Not this time. Tow truck driver never hooked up one of these before.

...To be continued ...

·
Registered
117 Posts
i have found that i have trouble startin on a Hot day after sitting out for a few hours, but it only takes a few more seconds to start.

just remember if you have the AWD you cannot tow the car with any of the wheels on the ground, it will mess up the CVT trans.

sorry to hear that tho.

·
08 G37S, Prev MO owner
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally got my MO back, six days later.. Seemed to be a faulty fuel pump. What made the problem worse is that there were no fuel pumps in Florida, so they had to get it from California. But I got it back and everything seems ok.

..Although the dealer also noticed a crease in my headliner, so he's going to replace that too. I never even noticed..

Great to be back in the Murano after six tortuous days in a Ford Taurus!!

:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts