Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first sorry for thel ogn post

what it says, i dont actially got it yet, i just put the moeny down 2day, there gonna detail it, inside n out, n i should have it saterday or monday the latest, i got it basicly fully loaded, i dunno what else i coulda got...
got,
Navi, VDC, Traction control, Leather, Bose system... guess thats everything, the sticker price was 37,710.. but it was a demo n it had 2000 miles on it, soo they giving it 2 me for 31,000 bc this is the 3 car we are buying from them... n i also asked if they could replace the tires, bc they alreayd got 200 mileso n them n 2 of them look a little worn out.. nuttin big but im tryn 2 get new tires.. lol u think theyll give em 2 me??? think this was a good deal, bc i sure think it was???

i wanted 2 ask, what should i look out for, ne problems wit them?? n what r a couple good mods for it, nuttin like intakes n exhausts, i want it 2 be stock engine basicly, but other htings thta make it look nicer, im sureu kno what i mean...

·
Registered
40 Posts
grkmpower said:
first sorry for thel ogn post

what it says, i dont actially got it yet, i just put the moeny down 2day, there gonna detail it, inside n out, n i should have it saterday or monday the latest, i got it basicly fully loaded, i dunno what else i coulda got...
got,
Navi, VDC, Traction control, Leather, Bose system... guess thats everything, the sticker price was 37,710.. but it was a demo n it had 2000 miles on it, soo they giving it 2 me for 31,000 bc this is the 3 car we are buying from them... n i also asked if they could replace the tires, bc they alreayd got 200 mileso n them n 2 of them look a little worn out.. nuttin big but im tryn 2 get new tires.. lol u think theyll give em 2 me??? think this was a good deal, bc i sure think it was???

i wanted 2 ask, what should i look out for, ne problems wit them?? n what r a couple good mods for it, nuttin like intakes n exhausts, i want it 2 be stock engine basicly, but other htings thta make it look nicer, im sureu kno what i mean...
What language are you speaking????

·
Registered
5 Posts
As a non-native-english-speaking person I also had some troubles to follow the "rimes" of @grkpmpower, only if you are more or less used to read the lyrics of some "gangsta rappers" you will understand more easily this new kind of writing.

Unfortunately the specs of the european version (starting march 2005) still aren't definately fixed so I do hesitate to make a blind order.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No, it is not the grammar I wondered but the more or less colloquial style of the (phonetic) ortography applied. Is there a trend in the US to write the things they sound?

In Germany the written language was recently reformed to become more compliant to the way you pronounce the words. The project is a complete faillure because people seems to like to write words different to their pronounciation. Personally I must confess I am against the abreviation of words in writing.

·
5,244 Posts
grkmpower said:
and what does that have to do with a murano?? lol
A lot! A lot!

Imagine if Nissan designers made a "couple of grammar mistakes", then manufacturing followed with a few more, service follow as well.....hm.........I guess I would switch to a different car manufacturer.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts