Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my MO over thanksgiving break and I LOVE this car...or SUV...or crossover. I had to switch cars with my dad for a week and now he wants to keep my car..haha!! He was driving a chysler town and country before. We both love the way the MO accelerates...now smoking other cars is doable and fun!

When I was looking for an SUV I was gonna get the Jeep Liberty Renegade at first then I went to test drive the Murano just for comparison. There was no turning back...I had to get this car and have it within my budget. I just wanted leather seats and no sunroof...This was so hard to find since everything in the murano comes in packages which equals to MO money. Well, I found an ad on the paper that had exactly the specs i wanted and for the right price so now I have my own beautiful MO....she is gangsta! My aunts said the black MO looks like a mafia car...kool.

Ima try to post a pic...I'm gonna put a roof rack later when it gets to my dealer.

Attachments

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Wow! Another MO without the roof rack! That's only the second one that I have seen. It looks pretty nice! You never know, there are people on this site looking to get the look you have, so maybe you guys can work out some sort of trade?

Anyway, it looks great. Dat's Gangsta! I love the black on these beasts! Congrats on the new purchase. Happy MOing!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts