Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just bought a 2006 Murano, it's black/black SL AWD(I believe it's an SL? It's the middle model of the 3) It's got leather and all those goodies, which I love. I had a Range Rover previous to this and I must say I like this better by far(even though I'm still in love with my Rangie), I'm 18 and from New York. I noticed a cool grill I saw which is located at this link: http://www.nissanmurano.org/gallery/500/8523n2muranos_grille_02.jpg (courtesy of NSMurano), I want to do that to my car as well as maybe that nismo bodykit. Sorry I'm rambling on(hah) I just don't know what to say, but Hi everyone! I look forward to meeting you guys.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
o6murano-

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new MO.

There are several other grills to choose from. Two that are similar to the one you like, both have horizontal lines but without the shiny perimeter frame. One has the Nissan logo in the center of the grill, the other is unadorned.

Enjoy the ride.

-njjoe

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could you post where to get these? The one with out the nissan sign sounds nice.

·
Registered
184 Posts
welcom to the forum. i hope people don't get your name mixed up with mine.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ack, sorry! I didn't know you had that name. Very sorry.

·
Registered
184 Posts
don't worry about it. glad that there's more and more people with 06's now.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Hey 06murano and o6murano, are you guys related? in the Mob? :D

We now have Big 06murano and Little o6murano on the forum. It's like the Sopranos with Big Pussy (RIP) and Little Pussy, Big Paulie and Little Paulie. :2:

-njjoe

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts