Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Nissan Murano xm has quit working. I have already did rests with XM, and have already checked antenna connection. So, want to check xm receiver...can anyone tell me where it's located?

·
Registered
4 Posts
welcome to the family :)
the satellite company we now deal with is SiriusXM. You can get a monthly or yearly subscription, and possibly others as well. But, I'm pretty sure you can't get a lifetime sub for a car radio. I have a lifetime for my portable that - even at $499 5 1/2 years ago - paid for itself in a little over 3 years.

·
Registered
218 Posts
the satellite company we now deal with is SiriusXM. You can get a monthly or yearly subscription, and possibly others as well. But, I'm pretty sure you can't get a lifetime sub for a car radio. I have a lifetime for my portable that - even at $499 5 1/2 years ago - paid for itself in a little over 3 years.
Don't think your post answers or is related to original question. OP said "So, want to check xm receiver...can anyone tell me where it's located? "
Op what exactly do you mean? There is a satellite antenna in the shark fin on the top back of roof. It's connected to your entertainment system in/on the dash.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I already have Sirius XM..in my house, on my phone, and in my car, love it! I found my problem! My entenna on roof conmection was fine...it was loose at the unit....working great again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts