Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking around these boards since June. Thought it was time to say Hello.
I am expecting to take ownership of my new MO this week (04, Pewter, CL, loaded+NAV). Been a battle getting this SUV. I was suppose to take delivery of a 03 in September, which I ordered in June (long story). Needless to say, I am very excited in the prospect of receiving my new vehicle. Some great stuff on
this board and I’m looking forward to contributing to it.
:)

·
5,268 Posts
Hi esemes,

do you have life or you sleep on this board....:D

kidding only......

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Well rebo, welcome aboard.

Please keep us informed of your progress as there has been some discussion as to 04 availability.

Frankly a lot of people are going to be shocked if you do take delivery of an 04 this week.

BOL.

Homer

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was also told my 04 MO is due this week. On the rail from BC to T.O. according to the Nissan computer.

The dealership I bought at received 3 so far. Not enough when there are people lining up for them.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Aren't you from a different country?:D

Homer

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ya........We're privileged up here in the Great White North! Nissan figures they better land a few MO's before the snow flies and roads become impassable.

Don't you feel a little sorry for us?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not yet.......

Do any of you 04 owners know the difference in price from an 03? I am in Mass and still waiting, was told mid Nov. I Still don't know the price difference, was told prices will be out late Oct.

Waiting................................Yawn................:eek:

·
Registered
15 Posts
We have also ordered a 2004 Murano SE in Pewter with all the options including navigation. The order was placed the beginning of September when was your order placed and where in CT we are in the Hudson Valley. Our dealer is expecting ours in by November.
Good luck.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have also order an 04 SL AWD Murano will all options except NAV. My dealer told me today they doubt it will be in until Mid-December...I don't want to wait that long...Does anybody know an OFFICIAL release date of the 2004 Murano?

·
4,664 Posts
Hey guys, don't forget Canada got the '03's a month before the U.S. so getting the 04's early really isn't a surprise. Hawaii would have them now as well, if it's just like last year. So you could buy one there and drive it home.

What? You can't drive it home? Well Hawaii has an interstate, doesn't that usually go from at least one state to another?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am going to call my dealer today and find out the delivery date more accurately. When I know something I will pass it on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, just got a call from my dealer, he said my MO should be in any day. He gave me the VIN, which I checked against the information Enforcer provided in the FAQ section (everything looks right on). Since there was a screw up with my original order for a 03, the price stayed the same (500 over invoice for a 03, according to KBB), which I can live with. He said mine was the first 04 they are getting, and the other salesman already has buyers for it. “DON”T EVEN THINK OF IT” I told him.
I’ll keep you posted.
:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I called my dealer this am and he said the Murano would be in November 7 but could take an extra two weeks. I did not get the VIN number from him. I am going to call back at the end of the month and see if he has it yet. When do they get the VIN number.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts