Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I replaced my halogen to HID's. I am missing a metal clip that holds the Xenon bulb in the unit. Could someone show me the picture from service manual with its part number? I called the dealer and he gave me 2602985F00. Is this correct?

And where is the cheapest I can get this? Thanks

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
parry-

Attached is the diagram from the 2005 Service Manual. Believe it or not, but the service manual does not list part numbers for items that are not meant to be replaced. Go figure. :8:

-njjoe

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I am looking for #1(Retaining Spring) from the diagram. How do I go about finding the right part number?

Weird, but I don't have 4 and 5 on my lights(Seal rubber and plastic cap). Maybe cuz its from 2003?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
parry-

You can always print out the diagram and take it to the parts guy at the local Nissan dealership. He should be able to match it up to their part number database.

-njjoe

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great idea. Thx a bunch bud

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
#4 & 5 keep the dirt and moisture out of the assembly. Where did you get your lights?
You may have to make the retaining clip.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
currently I have made a retainer spring myself but its temporary as its not sturdy as original. I got the lights off of ebay

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
If you paid a lot of money for them, You should complain that they were incomplete (missing parts) unless that was stated in the auction.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, i paid like $300 for the pair. Can't complain much. everything else is working fine.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Gonzo. But this does not show me the part I am looking for. But I'll go to the dealer to check it out..

Update: I went to the dealer. That spring is not sold separately. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts