Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could be, but better than $750 each if you want HID!
I didn't steal them!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Judging by the negative feedback for the seller, and the low low price, I would be very suspicious. I bet it doesn't come with the bulb or igniter/ballast.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Eric L. said:
I bet it doesn't come with the bulb or igniter/ballast.
Sent an e-mail to the seller - Bulbs and ballasts are not included so it is basically just a shell. Without bulbs and balasts they are already too expensive for me as it would cost more to make them complete for a retrofit. The housing is only good for someone who has a damaged or broken light.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
zebelkhan said:

Sent an e-mail to the seller - Bulbs and ballasts are not included so it is basically just a shell. Without bulbs and balasts they are already too expensive for me as it would cost more to make them complete for a retrofit. The housing is only good for someone who has a damaged or broken light.
Yeah some deals are too good to be true. The listing is pretty shady if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Eric L. said:

Yeah some deals are too good to be true. The listing is pretty shady if you ask me.
I agree, especially since the seller just jacked up his price from starting bid of $69 to $159...:confused:

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
the other thing i noticed is, the pictures are reversed.... i.e title and pic dont match...
passenger side has the driver side light picture... and vice versa....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts