Nissan Murano Forum banner

Hoen or Piaas

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SIM 
#1 ·
Does anyone know the differance between the Piaa Xtreem White bulb and the HOEN xenonmatch for fog lamp replacement? Is one better than the other?

#2 ·
Hoen is coming up with a very interesting package for the MO and it should be out any day now if not already. I personally prefer Hoen to PIAA in terms of durability and performance is similar.

Here is the communication I had with a Hoen rep recently:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks and we will have it ready to roll.

----- Original Message -----
To: 'Hoen USA'
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 3:17 PM
Subject: RE: 9007?

Yes, thanks! I know your product line quality and will wait for the 4000K. Do you have an ETA on production?

Thanks again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 24 septembre, 2004 18:16
To: Jose Dubois
Subject: Re: 9007?

Hello, we have a 3600K 9007, its not as white as our other line and very close to stock. We are planning a 4000k 9007 and are working on it right now, it will be worth waiting IMO.

Thanks

Andreas

----- Original Message -----

To: info@hoen-usa.com

Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 9:39 PM

Subject: 9007?

Hi!

I own a Nissan Murano with the conventional Halogen type headlights (9007). Do you produce a replacement bulb in the 4000K temp for the 9007 (as you do in the 9006)?

Thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.