Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just after six months of driving my Murrano I've decided to program
my garage door opener .Well, no luck.
Moreover, I went trough the procedure more than enough times, and there still was no luck after hours of programming
1. It picks up code right away, and when I press the programmed button and hold it till it activates the door, nothing is happening.
2.I have Sears/Craftsman 1992 manufactured opener, therefore there is no rolling code( I assume), but it does have a learning button which I used to program my two transmitters(not OEM):they work perfectly.
3. I wasn't able to program Home Link in my 300M either?!

Has anyone experienced this problem?

p.s. http://www.homelink.com/home/home.tml didn't help much
BTW I am at 6,000 miles, love it!!!

·
4,664 Posts
I had that problem with the Homelink in my Maxima. The problem was my garage door opener frequency was different enough that it wouldn't work. Changed the controller on the opener and all is well.

You might want to look them up. They should be in the 300 MHz range, perhaps around 315 MHz.

·
Registered
360 Posts
mrkapp, have any experience with the Wayne Dalton iDrive openers?

I tried several times to get my Homelink to work. No dice.
Called Homelink and they walked me through the drill several times(both buttons). Still no joy. They gave me the support number for Wayne Dalton and instructed me to tell them that I needed a new processor board for my opener. I called WD and went through the drill a few more times, again with both buttons. The support guy asked me for the manufacture date from the opener. I gave this to him and was on hold for about 15 minutes. He said he was going to forward the info "to engineering" and they would contact me. That has been five months now and still no word.

Any calls to Homelink elicits the drill and instructions to call Wayne Dalton and tell them to send me a new processor board. Any calls to WD results in either "we'll get back to you" or "you're not doing it right". Even when they walk me through the drill, repeatedly, while on the phone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts