Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get modules for the homelink buttons located on the rearview mirrors? I don't have a garage and would like to have these buttons work with lights, appliances etc .. in my home.
I have asked various lighting stores, but they want to sell me the transmitter base units as well. I just hate having buttons that don't do anything for me!

Another button that doesn't work is the Sat button on the radio. I've been told by the dealer that this is not available in Canada! Is this true?

Thanks

Pewter SE Cafe Latte

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Sure Pancho, you can start at the Homelink site
http://www.homelink.com/home/home.tml

Or you can just go to your friendly Radio Shack and see what they have.
I "think" with an adapter, the Homelink can control any X10 receiver which can in turn control almost anything.

So you could have the Homelink turn on the lights, power up the stereo, and start the blender with your Cuervo Gold margaritas.

Homer

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have two Craftsman receivers that plug into indoor lamps, and I have a garage opener. Now I can open the garage door with one button and several lights with the other buttons. Sweet!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Pancho said:
Does anyone know where I can get modules for the homelink buttons located on the rearview mirrors? I don't have a garage and would like to have these buttons work with lights, appliances etc .. in my home.
I have asked various lighting stores, but they want to sell me the transmitter base units as well. I just hate having buttons that don't do anything for me!

Another button that doesn't work is the Sat button on the radio. I've been told by the dealer that this is not available in Canada! Is this true?

Thanks

Pewter SE Cafe Latte
Pancho

Check with Home Depot. I picked one up there for a light.

As for the SAT button, check the other threads. It seems like some of the US dealers have been "rectifying that wrong" with the module from the FX. This is something we'll have to follow and pursue with Nissan Canada, I suspect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts