Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truckish look for those who like this style; new RAV4 also has this kind of looks and to a lesser extent, new Santa Fe and new Forester. Personally, I prefer the sleek look of the Murano or Edge, RDX to name a few.

Quite pricey, no pano sunroof, no around view monitor and hands free tailgate only on top trim, duh! Predicted reliability and resale value are a plus.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Truckish look for those who like this style; new RAV4 also has this kind of looks and to a lesser extent, new Santa Fe and new Forester. Personally, I prefer the sleek look of the Murano or Edge, RDX to name a few.

Quite pricey, no pano sunroof, no around view monitor and hands free tailgate only on top trim, duh! Predicted reliability and resale value are a plus.

I’ve been debating upgrading my Murano to a higher trim and cross shopped the Passport. I’m sure it’s a good car, but it’s missing so much compared to the similarly priced Murano. I can get a $46K loaded Plat for $38K. At that price, the loaded Passport is $6K more and offers less. Plus, the front looks almost cartoonish and the back, which doesn’t match the front, looks like an old Edge. The back is just ugly.

As usual, the reviewers gush over an ugly Honda and discount the superior Murano due to the CVT.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts