Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
What a waste of R&D dollars.

·
4,601 Posts
I've already seen lots of dogs driving Hondas. I'd say their marketing people are targetting the right audience.

Oh.... Real Dogs.... Sorry.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I can see the Westminster dog show parking lot full of these Hondas. ... notice how thin those seats are. How comfy can they be?

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
I will never let my dog(s)..

I will never let my dog(s) inside my vehicles....If I have too, I will buy a beater car and use it to haul the dogs....Imagining all those hair/furs in my clean murano make me shreekkkkk! :eek:

·
5,244 Posts
I thought I would refrain from commenting……….eh all the promises…

Common guys! We are all different, aren’t we! And this is what makes world so interesting. So let’s them have their fun! We have our own. No need to bash them.

But then again there is nothing wrong with having some fun..
:D

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Glad I don't have to clean out the ??

Talk about the country going to the dogs! :2:

·
4,601 Posts
OK, on the bright side, could it be any uglier than the Element?

But seriously, every time I've been attracted to a Honda on the outside, the inside's been a disappointment. So I just gave up even looking at them.

One day, I'll look at an Acura, as I've been told their significantly better inside.

Same for Toyotas, except there, the handling was the disappointment. My brother always buys Lexus and they're nice, but still don't turn my crank.

So designing a vehicle for dogs means they still have the same wacky management team that let the Element get out the door.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts