Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've seen a hood scoop for real cheap on ebay, just do a search under Murano.

But I have to ask, why why why:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
----------j---- said:
Anyone know where I can buy a $14.99 Hood scoop for my Murano?
I saw a mock-ricer on e-bay a while ago that had a very high-tech hood scoop. It was a plastic garbage can cut in half and duct-taped to the hood! :twak:

If I remember correctly, it was a Honda Civic. It had a lot of other "killer upgrades" such as the re-locatable speakers (they were hanging off the door from their own wires). Oh, and this model was a "Type-R" because he had used red electrician's tape to form the shape of an R on the back.

If anyone even considers making a rice-car out of the Murano (or even a mock-ricer) I'm going to have to kick their ass... :yodaddy:

~ Corin

·
Registered
117 Posts
Re: Re: Hood Scoop

Corin said:

I saw a mock-ricer on e-bay a while ago that had a very high-tech hood scoop. It was a plastic garbage can cut in half and duct-taped to the hood! :twak:

If I remember correctly, it was a Honda Civic. It had a lot of other "killer upgrades" such as the re-locatable speakers (they were hanging off the door from their own wires). Oh, and this model was a "Type-R" because he had used red electrician's tape to form the shape of an R on the back.

If anyone even considers making a rice-car out of the Murano (or even a mock-ricer) I'm going to have to kick their ass... :yodaddy:

~ Corin
LMAO

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Oh come on Corin, don't you want to put a big ole wing on the back?

LMAO

Ohhhhhh I know, let's lower them 8 inches and put 13 inch wheels 12 inches wide that stick out the sides.....

Honestly? I'll help hold'em while ya kick their ass!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Please no ricer mods on MURANO. I sold my Eclipse GSX because of the fact that I was tired of having 16 yr old punks with thier acuras and hondas try to race at every stop light. I bought the MO so that I want to project a little bit of mautrity but still retain the fun. So don't rice up the MO or I will have to sell tickets to the beating....lol Free admission to MURANo_Org members.:p

·
4,664 Posts
I see a photoshop opportunity and a lot of amusement....:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts