Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever see those auto toon type tee shirts?

www.autotooner.com

Well I emailed them after seeing a request for a FX tee shirt and this is what I heard:

"If there are at least 10 people willing to buy then we will put one
together and offer the group a discount.. If you want to get some heads together and send me a link to the forums I will be willing to look into that."

Check'm out and we'll see what happens.

Attachments

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I inquired.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'd sport White Murano one.

·
4,994 Posts
FlyerNo9! Tell me about the PS2 you have under the passenger seat. (2 tees down 8 to go)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Make it three

I also e-mailed the AutoTooner Web site to inquire about a Murano T-Shirt. I guess we need seven more.

·
4,994 Posts
Maybe printed on both sides with the decal Logo one one side and their Toon on the other? They also add info like:

Go with a MO

It's MO fun in a MO

here is a pic possibility for the otherr side of the Tee.

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
Autotoon Mo T-shirts

Just to let you guys know, I was over on the other Forum and saw a post about the Autotoon T-Shirts now being available for the Mo. Go to :Autotooner Nissan Web page

If you buy one, when you check out use the Discount code of Murano and you'll get 25% off. I bought one and the total with shipping was $13.59. They have all the Mo Colors. Good work DMAKO for getting them to create the shirts!!!

·
4,994 Posts
Just ordered One, THANKS, THANKS :D :D

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Plus enter 'Murano' and get a discount when checking out.

Oops, already stated above.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I can't decide on the logo placement. What are you guys choosing? Also, It looks like they forgot the gold/chardonnay option.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Going for the front.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ordered one for my wife.........thanks for setting this up...

·
4,601 Posts
Cool Idea... Think I'll grab some of my wife's HP iron on shirt printer paper and print out the Nissan Murano concept drawing on the front of shirt and a photo of my custom licence plate on the back....:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Autotooner will ship these t-shirts to Canada for $7.00 and also
have XXL's. :2:

·
4,994 Posts
Jaak I have some of that paper and some blank Tee shirts, What I cool Idea and I am not just saying that I always wanted to use that paper, This is a good time.

My MO on the front and Tigers wife on the Back, so Grippee can see it as I run for my life. :2:

·
Registered
241 Posts
This is cool! Especially as they ship to Europe as well!

Now for the really difficult question and trying not to offend anyone, size (yes it does matter...). I am in doubt between L and XL. I am still growing (comes with my age...) and a UK L is getting a little too tight around the usual areas, but I am worried that an US XL is very large compared to the UK ones....

Good anyone let me know how large the XL is...My suit jacket size is 44r...

Help is much appreciated...

·
Registered
420 Posts
I ordered an XL. When it arrives, I can post the measurements, if that will help.

·
4,994 Posts
One on the way and one in format stage to home print. :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
CopperKat said:
I ordered an XL. When it arrives, I can post the measurements, if that will help.
It does that would be great! I am liberally minded but I want a T-shirt and not a mini-dress...And it would take to long to loose the weight of my chest :-(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts