Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm not sure what everyone got on their Gen 3 Murano, but my 2018 Platinum came with Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport Tires. These appear to be a really pathetic tire, as can be seen reading reviews. Nobody has given them a good rating. I should probably trade them for something better. I have the 235/55 R20. I'm actually thinking of going to 255/50 R20.

Any suggestions, or reviews of the Duelers?
My 2015 MO came with Michelin Latitude Tour 235/65/R18 and I just replaced them after 26500 miles. The new tires are Michelin Defender LTX. So far I love the ride.

·
Registered
2018 Murano SL, Pearl White Midnight Edition
63 Posts
I got 35,000 miles out of the OEM Bridgestones. Replaced them with Michelin CrossClimate 2 and really love that tire! The Continental CrossContact LX25 would have been my second choice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got 35,000 miles out of the OEM Bridgestones. Replaced them with Michelin CrossClimate 2 and really love that tire! The Continental CrossContact LX25 would have been my second choice.
Thank YOu appreciate the advice.....................\Ron

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks, folks. I'm into year 3 with these Duelers. With the pandemic, we drove less than 5,000 miles last year and I've just now hit 20,000 with a 3 year old car. I'm going to run these wonderful Duelers through the summer. We do have a vacation trip scheduled, as well as trips to see the grandkids now that we are fully vaccinated.

So by the time October gets here, I should put an additional 5,000+ miles on the car. It will definitely be time for a tire change, and I'm going with a All Weather tire. I'm looking at 3. The Michelin, the Goodyear and the Toyo. Any recommendations on one of those would be appreciated.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I got rid of the terrible tires that were on my Murano when I bought it.
Installed Toyo Celcius and had them for 3 years.
They were still ok but I had extra budget so replaced them with Goodyear Assurance a year ago.
Bottom line is Goodyears are better in dry conditions. Seem to have a stiffer sidewall.
Toyo Celcius were better in snow and ice.
If I had to choose I would take the Toyo Celcius.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Was looking at these but reviews were mixed. They handle okay in wet & snowy conditions? How about noise?
Much quieter than the previous tires. I am in South Florida so so far not that much rain yet since I replaced the tires but soon and I can report on that. Snow...? I hope not here or else I have to move to the Bahamas.......:p

21 - 27 of 27 Posts