Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2018 Nissan Murano Platinum
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got a dark gray 2018 Murano Platinum and I need to replace there passenger outside mirror. I'm hoping to locate a used one that's the same color in order to save money. I've checked Ebay, but haven't been able to find a heated one with camera and memory in dark gray. I'd appreciate and suggestions where to look. Thanks!

· Registered
2,366 Posts
We've got a dark gray 2018 Murano Platinum and I need to replace there passenger outside mirror. I'm hoping to locate a used one that's the same color in order to save money. I've checked Ebay, but haven't been able to find a heated one with camera and memory in dark gray. I'd appreciate and suggestions where to look. Thanks!
Try car-part.com, which can search the inventories of auto recyclers across the country. I used a random Indianapolis zip code and found two grey RH assemblies with power, heat etc. and they are expensive for coming out of a wreck ($450-$650). If you're willing to drive you may save a bit. OEM vendor nissanpartsdeal.com appears to show RH assemblies going for about $540 (may need to be painted?) so you should also check with your local dealership and get a price quote for comparison purposes. I personally would rather spend a little more money on a new OEM mirror rather than save a little buying a mirror coming out of a relatively new car that was in a collision so bad it's no longer salvageable.

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

· Registered
2018 Nissan Murano Platinum
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try car-part.com, which can search the inventories of auto recyclers across the country. I used a random Indianapolis zip code and found two grey RH assemblies with power, heat etc. and they are expensive for coming out of a wreck ($450-$650). If you're willing to drive you may save a bit. OEM vendor nissanpartsdeal.com appears to show RH assemblies going for about $540 (may need to be painted?) so you should also check with your local dealership and get a price quote for comparison purposes. I personally would rather spend a little more money on a new OEM mirror rather than save a little buying a mirror coming out of a relatively new car that was in a collision so bad it's no longer salvageable.

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
Good point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts