Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So....Do you come here often? ;)

Well? Who are the obsessed members of our group? As the Murano is becoming more common place in public and people are frequenting this site more often, let's take a quick survey of how many times you visit www.nissanmurano.org daily?

Me: 5 to 10 daily

I know I'm obsessed, but...this place has some really great members as well being chock full of useful information.

·
Mo Betta
164 Posts
Depends on what I'm doing (whether I'm on the computer all day or away from it) and what I'm trying to avoid doing <g>. I visit lots of times a day since I don't have a Mo to spend time with.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Way too many!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I login to the forum and come in and out all day, lol.
I'm afraid I might miss something!

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
I hit this place about 6:15 am and it stays logged in most of the day.
I may flip to it as many times as da Snow Mo.
hehe

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
About three times. I did however come more often when the MO was brand new and I had been seeking every thread of information.
I think a lot of people may visit more at the start of ownership to verify that they made the right choice about their purchase. I used to obsess with the problem thread and worry about this guy or that guy's problem.
Now with several months of ownership and no problems to report, I hardly go to that category. Having confidence in my MO and my purchase I visit about 3 times a day instead of the 10-15 when it was new.
I love the passion and effort posters put into this web-site. Thanks to all the moderators old and new for doing a great job.
Bob1

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Almost every hour

My company does not have any internet policy.
So i can browse anywhere i want, anytime i want. As long as the tasks and projects and developments are finished on time.

SO i visit the website almost every hour during work exclude lunch. (8 hours)
And i also visit this website after dinner and bath, until almost 11 pm before i go to bed. (8 pm - 11pm, 4 hours).
So overall, it is 12 hours :2:

·
Registered
758 Posts
How Often

I probably check it three to four times per day. I feel like I am obsessesing right now but it will probably drop off after a while. I am pleased with all the info and the helpful members of the forum.

·
5,268 Posts
no idea how many..............but well too many for sure........:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
While I'm not a heavy poster like some of the others, I do come here usually 10-15 times a day if only to stay up-to-date on the threads. I hate having to read 75 messages in one sitting.

·
5,268 Posts
mordel said:
While I'm not a heavy poster like some of the others, I do come here usually 10-15 times a day if only to stay up-to-date on the threads. I hate having to read 75 messages in one sitting.

what about 600!;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've made this site my home page so I'm on everytime I'm online!

·
4,664 Posts
I've only been here twice, in the last year or so. I don't really post much and I'm very shy, don't have much to say, don't have an opinion and try not to contribute, if I can avoid it.

I'm not even sure if I want one of those Murano things you guys talk about, even though they do look kind of cool...;)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Usually twice a day. I 've made it a habit to eat breakfast while I browse this site. Then I'll come back in the evening and catch up on all the new posts since breakfast.

·
4,664 Posts
OK, the truth be known.... Usually once a day if not multiple times. Depends if I'm out visiting customers, or in the office. My desk has a desktop and my laptop, side by side, so when I'm waiting for the laptop to do something, then I sometimes pop on here and see what's up. So it sits here open sometimes and other times I'm not on for a day.

Initially my quest for knowledge was great, so it was pretty heavy. Now many threads are reruns of what already happened a year ago, so they don't get as much of my attention. But it's still fun!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts