Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be purchasing new wheels in a month or so. I'm just wondering whether 4 OE wheels with tires mounted will fit inside the Murano. If not, I'll have to arrange transportation of some sort.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I use to fit 4 wheels+tires in the back of my old Bronco II, and that thing only had 1/2 the space as the MO does. So I'm willing to bed you can do it without even putting the back seats down. But if you have to, put the back seats down and you'll have tons of space.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Care to share the wheel make/model? Maybe some 20's perhaps? :D

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Wheels

No, I don't like any of the 20's I've seen. I'm going with Racing Hart Evolution GT5s, 19x8.5, 35mm offset, Silver painted. I'm going to use Pirelli Scorpion Zeros, 255/55R19 for summer and probably Goodyear Wrangler HPs in the same size for winter.

Attachments

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Note that the image above is of a smaller wheel, the spokes will be longer.

Oh, and since the wheels will show a lot more of my brakes, I'll be painting the calipers blue.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
:29: looking good, cant wait to see them on your ride. Do you have TPMS? Is that going to transfer over as well?

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Snow MO said:
:29: looking good, cant wait to see them on your ride. Do you have TPMS? Is that going to transfer over as well?
Yes, and I hope so! :4:

·
4,664 Posts
Sweet....:D

·
5,268 Posts
when you done send a follow up. I am interested in Pirellis as well, so I would like to hear your comments on handling, road noise etc.

PS. Great choice with wheels

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. I'll definately post a tire review. I know these tires got mixed reviews (noise was a common complaint). There just aren't many choices (4) when I won't accept anything wider than 255.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tyler_Canada said:
... since the wheels will show a lot more of my brakes, I'll be painting the calipers blue.
Hi Tyler-

How do you plan to paint the calipers? Is there a particular product you plan on using? Any pictures yet? Thanks!

RonC

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was going to either paint them while on the vehicle using a brush, or have a pro do it. It won't be for a while, the wheels won't be installed until around the end of May.

From what I've seen, G2 is a good brand to buy. They have DIY kits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts