Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hear about how much fellow MO owners are paying for gas across the country. What did you pay?

I just paid $2.08 per gallon for Premium (92 oct) at COSTCO earlier this week, just before they raised the price. A few weeks ago I remember paying $1.80 or so. I hear that the price of gas will go up more. :(

·
Registered
418 Posts
Premium (91 octane) is $0.979 CAN/litre which converts to the equivalent $2.66 US/gallon...time to put a brick under the gas pedal.

·
Registered
256 Posts
$2.38 gal in S. FL....and both cars use Premium!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Georgia, the lowest price for gasoline, what a crock! Regular 87OCT-1.89. Midgrade 89-OCT-1.99. Hightest 93-OCT 2.09.

I can't imagine that no one has better prices. My fellow MO owners in Gerogia have been spoiled by 1.59 per gallon for 93 Octane.

I'm just glad I don't own a Hummer or Expedition.

Bob1

·
Registered
834 Posts
$2.20 here in CT.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
$2.20 for 93 octane here in central illinois. Back in the San Francisco Bay Area where I come from, I expect they pay about $2.50 or more for 91 octane.

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
Just drove from Trenton, NJ to Binghamton, NY and back yesterday in my in-laws' Jeep Grand Cherokee (V8, full-time 4WD). $2.29 in Yardley, PA for super, and around 2.05 - 2.09 up and down the PA Tpk Northeast Extension and Binghamton area for regular.

Getting ready to drive from Philly to Los Angeles and back in 2 weeks. For the geeks out there.. "Worst... planning... EVAR!"

·
5,268 Posts
North metro Atlanta:
$1.86 regular
$1.96 midlgrade
$2.06 Premium at QT.

Ye, and both cars on premium. $30/tank/car/week:(

·
Registered
443 Posts
http://www.sanfrangasprices.com/

They have affiliates now in a bunch of markets.

Last night, I was wondering at what price would it REALLY begin to affect me? I think around $5/gallon. If it costs >$100 to fill up I guess I would think twice about useless trips. Of course, we've never put more than a combined 10,000 miles on all our cars in a year.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I edited my first post to say that I bought Premium; I forgot to mention that the first time around.

Looks like Dij and Bob1 have us all beat for now.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
I paid for $2.08/gal premium here in maryland area (shell)..

I guess i should be happy that MD' s one of the lowest gas price compare to the other less fortunate area.(West coast)

I read an article at www.thecarconnection.com somedays ago, it says americans dont really 'care' about the price of the gas when they are in the market for suvs.

Also based on the same surveys, the sales of suvs (in US) is predicted to be effected if the average annual gas price reaches: 3 dollars/gallon :rolleyes:. People wh own SUVs (like us murano owners) complain about the gas. Yet, the driving habit remains. :2:

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
I guess now would be a good time to mention GasPriceWatch.com and here are the search results within 5 miles around my home zip code. The color of the prices indicate the age of the data. Green = <48 hours, Yellow = 48-96 hours, Red is just plain "old".

·
Registered
145 Posts
$2.41 for regular ouch!!!!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whew, I just checked Honolulu at that site and the highest price is $2.44 for Premium, and the lowest is Premium at COSTCO for $2.07.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Don't have enough info to say definitivly but..............

NISSAN MURANO SALES
April 2004 = 4436
April 2003 = 4161

Sales down 6.2% Year over year.

COULD be gas prices/
And perceptions. The Murano is actually pretty good on gas, but if people don't look at it because it is an SUV...........

Homer

·
5,268 Posts
hfelknor

looking at your post it seems that the sales are up.........

1 - 20 of 40 Posts