Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 2015 Murano, may I ask you how much you paid for your 2015 Murano? I would like to learn the experience from your purchase if you can share.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Waiting the responses but I'll guess AT-LEAST sticker and in some cases over sticker.
First to own pays the big bucks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I paid sticker as well $44,103 USD. There is no reason for the dealer to reduce at this point, they can hardly get any on the lot. My wife has enough Native American ancestry in her blood line that in ND she does not have to pay sales tax on motor vehicles. That was a $2400 savings!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
My wife has enough Native American ancestry in her blood line that in ND she does not have to pay sales tax on motor vehicles. That was a $2400 savings!
I shoulda married a native girl!:eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
went though trucar got it for $40065.00 platinum with tech package

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Looks to me like the deals are on the 2014s!
One of the dealers called me yesterday to see if I bought a Murano yet.
I said I did from a sister dealership. Same guy owns 2 dealers.

The fellow seemed disappointed and I injected that my son would love to buy my 2 door Infiniti coupe from me and I am entertaining the idea. I said I could be talked into a second 2014 leftover if my conditions and price were met. OK, it's odd to have his and her Mo's but if the deals come once every 10 years, I have interest.

He asked about my conditions. I said I have a white pearl, I wanted an SL in Black or Navy and it must have beige leather. I also said I drove out after all tax and BS for $30,033. He swallowed hard when he heard me say, "you don't expect me to pay as much as I did in Sept, do you?" After all it is 2015!

The guy must have been hired 3 days ago as he said, we are making crazy deals, what about a 15 for the same price? I said REALLY? They are selling for sticker, you want to sell me a 15-SL for the same price? I'll be there tomorrow. He said he would check and of course he never called back. When he said that, I knew he did not have a clue.:eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
We picked up a platinum, pearl white with tech for about $500 off. We bought ours 100+ miles away since no-one in MA had that color combo/trim in early January. We knew going in that it would be hard to get any savings. Did get floor mats for "free" though... LOL

That being said, use TrueCar estimate, lots of dealers will honor it. They get incentives from their parent companies, manufactures, as well as bonuses from work. The sticker is actually only one part of the deal (for them).

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
skiingj, can't be much more exciting time for you.
Good luck and enjoy the toy. What color did you get?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Gun Metallic/Graphite Leather. Thanks Bob! Its for the wife but I'm more excited. I see you have a 'G' I also have a '11 G37S Coupe . Great car!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Yeah ski, I have an 04 coupe that I call the garage queen.
She sits with 42K miles and glistens like a new one. She does not go out in the rain and she is pampered like a spoiled child. The wife only likes driving in the Murano. She calls the G a hot rod. Says she feels like she is sitting on the road instead of up high in the Murano.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Drove to second closest dealer (15 miles away). Ordered '15 MO Plat w/ tech for $2.5 K off MSRP.
Skiingj,
Where did you get such a deal, the second part of the question, did you have a trade? Pretty good deal... for a vehicle that has only been on the market about 3 months.... Maybe a worth a trip. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Skiingj,
Where did you get such a deal, the second part of the question, did you have a trade? Pretty good deal... for a vehicle that has only been on the market about 3 months.... Maybe a worth a trip. :D
No trade. Sac Nissan. USAA-True Car. $2,508 off MSRP. 2% APR

·
Registered
33 Posts
how long do you have to wait, I asked two dealers about ordering and they said there was no way to know the expected rival time. local inventory is very low and no one is dealing, it's sticker plus in So. Fla

1 - 20 of 220 Posts