Nissan Murano Forum banner

181 - 200 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
After looking at these recent deals on 2015, it doesn't look like I did a good job negotiating on a 2016 Platinum AWD with tech with MSRP of $44070. I received a quote of $40370 plus TTL. It looks like I may be able to get a better deal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
After looking at these recent deals on 2015, it doesn't look like I did a good job negotiating on a 2016 Platinum AWD with tech with MSRP of $44070. I received a quote of $40370 plus TTL. It looks like I may be able to get a better deal.
You should. Mine was over $46,800 MSRP just had for $38,037 + $699 pro pack which I still trying to find out what is a pro pack!

·
Registered
13 Posts
You should. Mine was over $46,800 MSRP just had for $38,037 + $699 pro pack which I still trying to find out what is a pro pack!
Guys, it totally depends on available inventory and demand in your area, discounts may vary from 7 to 25% from state to state. So along with the prices I'd suggest to let us know where you're from to get the full picture.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cary, NC:
15 SL AWD Tech pack: Dealer said out the door including tax, fee etc is $36k. Is this the good deal? or should i wait till march end, since end of the quarter? Please suggest.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Cary, NC:
15 SL AWD Tech pack: Dealer said out the door including tax, fee etc is $36k. Is this the good deal? or should i wait till march end, since end of the quarter? Please suggest.
That's $41,810 MSRP. Take 20% off of that and you are at $33,448 + 3% sales tax and $500 (high estimate) Title and license and you are at $35k.

So not a bad deal, but $35k should be possible. Just play the two Nissan Dealers in Cary/Raleigh (Leith/Anderson) against each other.

My next step would be to contact Nissan of Lake Norman (Charlotte) and ask them to best this by $500, after that you ask Leith and Anderson to beat that again by $500 and you are at $35k. Make sure you get a written quote so that you can forward it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
MSRP was 32,900 with all the added accessories. I talked them down to 27k before tax. They wouldn't go lower than 29, but after several hours of negotiation...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just bought my Murano over the weekend.
2015 AWD Platinum MSRP: $42,500, was able to get it for $36,750 OTD.

Love it so far, still trying to learn all the tech features....
favorite feature.... COOLED SEATS!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just bought my Murano over the weekend.
2015 AWD Platinum MSRP: $42,500, was able to get it for $36,750 OTD.

Love it so far, still trying to learn all the tech features....
favorite feature.... COOLED SEATS!!!
Fantastic deal, congrats!

Cooled seats was one of my favorite features until yesterday when the guy in front of in traffic me slammed on his breaks and the Forward Emergency Breaking took over and that is now my favorite feature. Just the one time it engaged paid for my tech package in my opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys!
I’ve been eyeing on this car for while now.. Finally ready to pull the trigger. I made few trips to couple of the dealers around Philadelphia area and receiving deals that are about 15-17% off from msrp.
One particular example was 2015 SL with tech package for 34600. After 6% tax and couple other fees, OTD was little less than 37000.
I thought I would be able to pull close to 20% discount, but it seems like it’s going to be little more difficult than I thought.
Knowing that end of this month is the last week of Nissan’s fiscal year, do you guys see any chance of shaving another grand on top of 34500?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey guys!
I’ve been eyeing on this car for while now.. Finally ready to pull the trigger. I made few trips to couple of the dealers around Philadelphia area and receiving deals that are about 15-17% off from msrp.
One particular example was 2015 SL with tech package for 34600. After 6% tax and couple other fees, OTD was little less than 37000.
I thought I would be able to pull close to 20% discount, but it seems like it’s going to be little more difficult than I thought.
Knowing that end of this month is the last week of Nissan’s fiscal year, do you guys see any chance of shaving another grand on top of 34500?
yes, but you may have to go for a dealer that is not local

·
Registered
117 Posts
are you familiar with processes of buying it from out of state dealers?
no different than buying from your local dealer. Email them, give them the quote they need to beat. Tell them where you live and you will make the drive if they make it worth your time.

You will get a temp tag. Go to your DMV for final plate and either pay taxes at the DMV or the dealer will withhold them for you.

Once you have this out-of-state quote, call your local dealer again and ask him if they match or you will buy out of state. Perhaps you do not even need to make the drive

·
Registered
1 Posts
Went shopping for a 2016 SL with Tech Package. MSRP 42210. Two dealers 30 miles apart, with the exact same car/package/add ons shot me a price within $50 of each other. $38600 +TTL+doc. After more discussion, got to $38000 +TTL+139doc

I found it really interesting that two dealers, for the "same" car shot me an initial price with $50 of each other. And they definitely are not owned by the same parent or anything like that. Also, stuff they told me about rebates and such was the same. Was treated well by both dealers.

One of them had an exact same car/package/add ons, only a 2015. He shot me a price exactly $2000 less than the 2016. I've been watching that car for awhile, and it had been sitting there for 5 months. Decided not to go with that one, for when I go to sell, 7 years down the line, I would likely lose much of that 2k.

2016 Murano SL +Tech Pacific Sunset/Charcoal
2005 Frontier SL Silver

Gone but not forgotten
1981 Datsun 200SX White
1980 Datsun 200SX Red

181 - 200 of 220 Posts