Nissan Murano Forum banner

201 - 220 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow, I pretty much want the same car but open to Blue exterior as well and the mocha leather. Did you buy the 2016?

It doesn't sound like they will deal on 2016 too much if 2015's around. I plan on a summer purchase and would really like to get 17% off MSRP with no real logic behind the number, just that I got that percent off last car purchase.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Wow, I pretty much want the same car but open to Blue exterior as well and the mocha leather. Did you buy the 2016?

It doesn't sound like they will deal on 2016 too much if 2015's around. I plan on a summer purchase and would really like to get 17% off MSRP with no real logic behind the number, just that I got that percent off last car purchase.
Not certain where you came up with 17% of MSRP!
Maybe off a 2015 Murano BUT not off a 2016!
I just paid dealer invoice and got a little less than 10% off MSRP of a Platinum.
Wish you all the luck you can get!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Platinum with tech, wheel locks, splash guards paint treatment....inflated dealer sticker 47,500. 37,800. plus tax and tags

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on 20% off 2015 MSRP, sounds great to me! I'd look at 2015 but don't need to add a car until late summer.

No great reasoning behind 17% off but I thought I'd send out a starting offer about that just bc got last car late Sept for 17% off. Two Hondas before that around 19% off but economy was different so I'm managing expectations.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is there a handy link to current rebates on 2015's? I googled and came across a reference to $1000 which seems off.

Pretty sure I'm waiting until later in the summer for a 2016 but maybe if they are making great memorial day deals on 2015's...... I dunno.

Anyone in tune enough with this tread to remember which "deal" got the largest percentage off of MSRP before TT&T?

·
Registered
2 Posts
They are discounting the 2016s heavily in New Jersey. Just paid $36K for the Sl with Technology Package. Took the TrueCar price to my local dealer and told him to match it which he did. Be sure to check off all the eligible rebates as that netted me an additional $1000 to get down to the $36K.

·
Registered
28 Posts
They are discounting the 2016s heavily in New Jersey. Just paid $36K for the Sl with Technology Package. Took the TrueCar price to my local dealer and told him to match it which he did. Be sure to check off all the eligible rebates as that netted me an additional $1000 to get down to the $36K.
They are doing rebates on 2016's? I was surprised the 2015 SL's only have $1000 in rebates from what I could tell on Nissan website (higher for Plat)

What was your MSRP and the price before tax, title and tag? I like to calculate % off MSRP and try to get similar to someone else's "great" deal. I happen to want an SL with Tech so the info could be useful even tho no where near NJ.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm going to guess MSRP about 35,980 + 900= 40,480. If 36K is before TT&T, that is 11.1% off of MSRP.

General question for everybody, how much more (as a percent off of MSRP) would it take to convince you to get a 2015 this late in the year over a 2016?

Say you would be happy with 12% off of MSRP for a 2016, would another 5% off make it "worth it" to get a 2015?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm going to guess MSRP about 35,980 + 900= 40,480. If 36K is before TT&T, that is 11.1% off of MSRP.

General question for everybody, how much more (as a percent off of MSRP) would it take to convince you to get a 2015 this late in the year over a 2016?

Say you would be happy with 12% off of MSRP for a 2016, would another 5% off make it "worth it" to get a 2015?
Very simple, look at the trade in value for a 500 mile 2015 Murano in excellent condition on KBB. The high value of the range is $32,144 ... So at $32,144 for a car with a $39,650 MSRP (including destination). That's the 20% I would expect as a discount.

·
Registered
17 Posts
They are doing rebates on 2016's? I was surprised the 2015 SL's only have $1000 in rebates from what I could tell on Nissan website (higher for Plat)

What was your MSRP and the price before tax, title and tag? I like to calculate % off MSRP and try to get similar to someone else's "great" deal. I happen to want an SL with Tech so the info could be useful even tho no where near NJ.
The MSRP was $42,020 including the $900 destination charge. I paid $36,089. 14.2% discount. I believe the rebates given out for a 2015 is higher than what they have for a 2016. The rebates that I qualified for were $500 2916 rebate excluding HEV customer cash back and $500 financing rebate through Nissan Finance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The MSRP was $42,020 including the $900 destination charge. I paid $36,089. 14.2% discount. I believe the rebates given out for a 2015 is higher than what they have for a 2016. The rebates that I qualified for were $500 2916 rebate excluding HEV customer cash back and $500 financing rebate through Nissan Finance.

Thanks for the info. The MSRP is a little higher than I'm seeing for FWD drive so I'm guessing this is for AWD? Seems like a good discount on 2016. If one can get 14% off a 2016, it would take at least 5% more to get me to consider a 2015 instead.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the info. The MSRP is a little higher than I'm seeing for FWD drive so I'm guessing this is for AWD? Seems like a good discount on 2016. If one can get 14% off a 2016, it would take at least 5% more to get me to consider a 2015 instead.
Yes, you are correct, that's for an AWD model....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought 2016 Murano S AWD with navigation package and remote start option.
The MSRP with destination charge was $33815 and I paid $27000 OTD including everything with VA 4.015% Tax.
I think it was pretty good deal. I love it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We just purchased a 2016 Murano Platinum AWD w/technology package, etc...MSRP plus options, destination charges = $45,120.00...and we paid $36,060.00 plus tax and license...or about 20% off MSRP. Gun Metallic w/mocha leather interior...and free car washes forever! Yippee...

·
Registered
2 Posts
We just purchased a 2016 Murano Platinum AWD w/technology package, etc...MSRP plus options, destination charges = $45,120.00...and we paid $36,060.00 plus tax and license...or about 20% off MSRP. Gun Metallic w/mocha leather interior...and free car washes forever! Yippee...
Which location is this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nissan has some incentives expiring Oct 31st. I've been looking at the same. Now gotta see if they do new ones for November

·
Registered
49 Posts
2015 lease of Blue SL AWD tech package, sticker 43k. they said there were rebates on sl awd more so than platinum. The platinum had bfg's for rubber and I was not impressed with their ratings on tire rack. and besides I don't like rims that face different directions on each side of my ride.
17 k for 3 year lease + 2k down. buyout at 23k felt good leaving but not great.
then in mn twin cities (a larger market) a friend of mine just got a fully loaded one for a total of 38k ! With powertrain and engine lifetime warranty :p I only got engine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2016 S. $27,500 OT (got them to throw in cargo cover, rear bumper protector and roof rack) + 2,200 72mo/100k mile extended warranty. I say the warranty seperately as I am seriously considering canceling it and getting my $ back since whenever I cancel its prorated without penalty. I felt pressured of course but also may be inclined to keep it as insurance down the road. On the fence!

201 - 220 of 220 Posts