Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the decals from Jaycen29.

Questions:
1. Forgive me if this sounds silly, but how should I apply it?
Isnt it just like a sticker?

2. Is the decals applied inside or outside of the vehicle?
From the design, my guess is it should be applied from outside

Helps are appreciated. Thanks ppl.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Murano Stickers

Sugar - Thes stickers go on the outside. For some Guidance refer to zelbekhan's post in the original thread regarding the decals. I believe it was started by Jaycen29. I made the mistake of putting one on wrong and the other has lost half of its decal that creates the roof line and hood of the Mo.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I am getting confused:

zebelkhan, , posted this:

"Make sure you get it on streight the first time, or you will end up scraping one to put the second one on!

After I ruined the first one, this is what I did.

1- I laid it flat on the table and went all over it with the pulm of my hand. This way the sticker sticks to the clear plastic it comes on and sort of separates from the wax paper side.
2- Carefully remove the backing paper making sure non of the sticker is stuck on it. Don't let the sticker curl up.
3- Decide where you want it and carfully put it on. Go over it with the pulm of your hand to transfer the sticker to the MO.
4- Very varefully peel back the paper
5- Lightly touch the sticker to make sure it is fully stuck on the glass (assuming that is where you will put it)
6- You are done...Enjoy!"

Inside Outside. Jaycen?

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I followed zebelkhan steps ..

and it works..
I have my decals on now..next to the wiper blade center, so that the wiper blade wont "scrap" it off.

The sticker is applied outside of the vehicle (on the glass in my case)
I will post picture..

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sugar

Good job. I put mine in center and thought it was above the wiper blade until I came out that night and could see the outline of the wiper in the dew on my window. I knew I was hosed after that. The Nissan Murano_ORG part stayed put wgich is weird because it's the lowest section of the decal. I still like it but would like some more. I screwed up the first one and ended up tearing off the letters and just keeping the outline of the Mo.

·
4,994 Posts
Sure be nice "IF' we could figure out a way to adhesive them on the inside.

·
Registered
828 Posts
While not the MO sticker yet (too cold) I mount Vizsla stickers to our vehicles that are the same as the MO stickers.

Here is one that just clears the rear wiper blade.

Attachments

·
4,994 Posts
I wanted to put it on the windshield lower left or right side.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey guys here is one site I found showing how they recommend to apply decals. Note they say to use a squeegee but I have used my hand and it works fine. Also I have never used the method of taping it to the window first either. I have always just eyeballed it with good results, but taping it might work better for those of you who dont have a real good eye for that type of thing.

http://www.decalfx.com/applyingsmalldecals.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts