Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the main corporate contact information for Nissan USA? I just came back from the dealership and never in my life have I experienced a ruder, more arrogant and smug group of S.O.B.s and I'd like to complain to Nissan USA about the quality of this dealership.

I wandered up the showroom while I was waiting for my rental car (I had just dropped off the MO *AGAIN* for the noise from the rear suspension) and approached the sales desk to ask a couple questions about when they expect to have 06 MOs in stock, since there were (amazingly?) no salespeople in the showroom to answer my questions. The *MANAGER* of the dealership essentially told me to F- off because he was eating his lunch. Excuse me? He's sitting at the DESK in the middle of the SHOWROOM, and he expects people to not approach the desk for information?!?? I told him if he wanted privacy for eating his lunch he should go into his office instead of in plain view of the public and potential customers. He then followed up his "leave me alone" comment with "we'd like to earn your business", at which point I told him that they didn't earn it the FIRST time due to thier incredibly rude and pompous sales staff, and now this is the icing on the cake. I plan on writing a letter to the owner of the dealership as well as Nissan USA about my experiences with this dealership.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I wrote lots of letters complaning to Nissan... Here is a list of the people I have written to complaning about Nissan. I got the names from all those letters they sent me saying "thank you for buying / your service."

Here is a list of all the people... I have it printed out so I just took a picture of it and attached it. Let me know if you can't read anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,257 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
You can also try the 1-800 number in your owners manual. Oh and with any warranty work, you will get a survey in the mail. Fill it out with all "poor" and you'll guarantee the dealer will have an alternator shortage for months to come.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts