Canadian MO
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for the last one.. next

·
Canadian MO
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
e-mail me.. and i'll sent you the pics.. i was thinking about posting the step by step pics on this tread

·
Canadian MO
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Halogen to HID

The issue is only for people how are installing HID projector headlight from the Se to the SL Murano

when replacing the headlight, although, all the plugs are totally compatible, the high beams won't be working.. SO i have the solution for anyone wanting make the make the JUMP to the XENON HID headlights.
I hope this anwers your question!

·
Registered
53 Posts
jack said:
e-mail me.. and i'll sent you the pics.. i was thinking about posting the step by step pics on this tread
Are there too many steps to post? Because it would be nice to have it in the forum for future reference...and it'll also inform the people that want to do the conversion how difficult or easy it would be.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Jack did send me the pics..and the I am asking for his permission to

'dsitribute' them in the case there is a forum member who inquires in the future. Of course, if admin want to create a sticky/special writeup procedure then we can put it there...

I recall Kris (moderator)provided a personal nissanmurano page in this forum for contributing member (paypal). Will this space adequate for this purpose (MegaByte wise) ?If yes, I dont mind if I put the pics/writeups there. Of course, we need to get the 'permit' from the owner: Jack. ;)

·
Canadian MO
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YES, please share My Pics..

I will be glad to share any of my pics with anyone.. PLease share them with the World..

Authorization granted!

Jack:)

·
Canadian MO
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are only 9 steps.. real easy!

I'll try to but them on my WEB page... By the end of the day I should have a Web page for it.. and please feel free to copy and even post them on any site that might be more accessible..

thanks

I'll post a reply on where to find them. later today:cool:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Please post 'em. The above few pictures are great! So helpful. Looking forward to the final solution. Nice work!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts