Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I want to lower my Murano but I don't want to cut the original spring if any warranty claim.
Now I have disability that make some difficult to step up to the Murano. This Murano is 2014 SL and I use to carry my wheelchair or electric scooter.
:(

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
A mini van is the ideal vehicle for folks that uses wheel chairs and or scooters. It can even be modified to have ramps. Maybe a vehicle swap would be more practical in the long run. Honda odyssey comes to mind. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those aren't real though. Were as the 32's on a MO is real. Though I would hate to drive one in the winter and how in the world do they get over speed bumps with 32's ... see how close the tire is to the finder? ;)
Already lower with eibach sport from Nissan Maxima Sport

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
How low is that? And do they have a set up a little higher than that, I want to lower mine but not as low as your’s. I have 22’s on them .

·
Super Moderator
8,078 Posts
Anything you do to change the suspension will void the warranty on the parts involved.

·
Registered
29 Posts
So just a spring swap, did you change anything else?

I like that front splitter also, where can I find that, I can’t seem to find anything for my car at all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just the spring swap, we did ended up cutting 1 1/2 coil from the rear oem spring because we wanted a bit more lift than the Maxima lowering springs gave us. All of that was custom made by my husband. The only thing not custom are the Nissan GTR wheels and front lowering springs ? I'll ask him what all he used to make the front splitter if you'd like though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts