Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I have not removed mine but looks like if you take a very small flat screw driver and insert it in between the clip and the headliner, pushing where the arrow is it will release it and you can pull it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I gave that a shot but was thinking there might be a different way than a screwdriver.. I can't seem to engage the clip that holds in there.. suggestions

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Just buy a new MO with a new one installed :2: ...sorry can't resist.

Why? Is it not holding the visor? Its usually the visor that not holding itself. Droops down by itself.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok... here we go... the white part stays in the car.. the clip twists to the left,counterclock wise, to the 10 o'clock position, and then pops out..takes 2 seconds to do. photos show the clip and how it works.. hope that helps..

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok... here we go... the white part stays in the car.. the clip twists to the left,counterclock wise, to the 10 o'clock position, and then pops out..takes 2 seconds to do. photos show the clip and how it works.. hope that helps..
Thanks so much I did it exactly like you said and it popped right out lest than 2 seconds

1 - 6 of 6 Posts