Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the huge problem is I purchased t Silver AWD SL and my salesman is at the Detroit auto show. So I have to wait until Wednesday to pick up my car. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :roll:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol

This is my first import, ya mean I wont know all the people in the service dept by there first name. Well as far as horror storries go nothing could be worse than the 1993 Ford Thunderbird SC, I was constantly at the dealer with that piece of Junk. I have always thought people who bought Imports were Idiots, but now I see why the buy the foreign products. The bad thing is what does that say about us americans, I guess the big 3 have to improve there overall QC if they want to stay in competition with Japan. These cars drive better than american cars, last twice as long, I am just geeked and can't wait till Wednesday. :oops: And by the way I feel as if were brothers my first car was a 1989 GMG Jimmy was an awesome car despite the fact I had to replace 4 starters in it. I was just so impressed with the overall quality of the MUrano compared to the competition, I looked at the Rx300 and MDX and thought the Murano was much nice than those.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts