Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking around here for a while and asked a few questions. Thanks for all the help

Last week I finally got one
2004 Murano SE
Sheer Silver with charcoal leather
touring package
splash guards, floor mats, cargo mat
ordered from courtesy nissan a bumper protector and windshild cover

I went to the dealer to test drive it. They couldn't find it at first. It was in the back of the lot with the newly unloaded cars. They had not even taken the plastic off of it yet. It had 6.5 miles on it, so I worked what I believe is a good deal and took it home. Unfortunatly I bought it for my fiance, so I do not get to drive it very often.

So far the car has been great. The dealer filled it up with cheap stuff and it is showing 17 mpg on the screen. It is on the second tank now and it is show 17.9 mpg on cheap stuff.

I had been waiting form it to get scratched or ding or a chip in the windshield or something. It always happens to anything I buy. Well last Monday some old fart decided to back into. Luckily it did not do any damage. I took it back to the dealer to have it inspected. The old man that did it was very rude and tried to leave the scene, said my fiance backed into him, thought backing into our car was funny, and thought that the car was new that it was even funnier. So I filed a claim on his insurance anyway, even though there was no damage....

I think I will shut up now

Thanks for the help once again
Ronnie

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congratulations and good luck w/ the insurance. Some people just have no common sense or tactfulness! Hope his rates go up!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. Ahh, another cult member!
You will find this board most useful and great advice from those who have ventured where no others have gone before.
Bob1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts