Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all the comments on the Nissan Muran, I purchased one at a local dealer and took possession Tuesday and the vehicle is amazing to drive. Pewter with black cloth

·
4,664 Posts
Welcome to the "My face is so sore, but I can't stop smiling" club!:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
congratulations. Same color combo as mine, but with leather. Got to love the Pewter.:cool: :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
jaak said:
Welcome to the "My face is so sore, but I can't stop smiling" club!:D

Is that why my face hurts..LOL:20: I thought is was from washing it evertime I got home and saw bugs all over the front end and mirrors..Congrats on your new MO..Picked mine up last Saturday..LOVE IT, LOVE IT, ( Did I say I LOVE IT yet???) Now I have to get the wife to let me put XM in it..:yodaddy: She says " You got the Nav I don't need XM" Shes going to be driving it one day and my kid is going to hit the sat button, and she going to start yelling at him for me putting it in..LOL

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
get to the pac interface and portable xm radio like the roady or delphi..

This will allow you to carry the xm radio around (to office, in the house, take it out of the car when ur wife is driving so she wont know).

Is that why my face hurts..LOL I thought is was from washing it evertime I got home and saw bugs all over the front end and mirrors..Congrats on your new MO..Picked mine up last Saturday..LOVE IT, LOVE IT, ( Did I say I LOVE IT yet???) Now I have to get the wife to let me put XM in it.. She says " You got the Nav I don't need XM" Shes going to be driving it one day and my kid is going to hit the sat button, and she going to start yelling at him for me putting it in..LOL
Hence, when the kid press the sat button and the xm unit is not there, there will be nothing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
37 Posts
LOL No I dont want another screen..She knows when I say I'm going to get something I get it LOL.. She'll be waiting for me to do it, She says no but she wants it..LOL:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts