Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My office is right down the street from a restaurant. Occasionally, I get the parking spot right outside the big picture window of the restaurant.

The owner (who is a friend) said to me today. "I hate when you park there".

When I asked why he told me diners are constantly asking HIM about the MO. They all want to know if it's his, then who owns it, how do I like it, how long have I had it, etc. He said he's sick of the questions.

Then he said (here's my favorite line)

"It's the most talked about car in the history of the block"

Imagine that.

14 months later and still causing a buzz.

:2:

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
MVTCFP said:
...diners are constantly asking HIM about the MO. They all want to know if it's his, then who owns it, how do I like it, how long have I had it, etc...."It's the most talked about car in the history of the block"
That is great! Tell your friend to print a flyer with info about your MO. Have him include a link to this forum...and yes, his dinner logo too. Promote the MO, his restaurant and this forum in one shot! :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
All I have to say is, when are we having a meet there? Imagine 3 or 4 MOs all parked in front. I wonder what kind of buzz we would generate then?

What restaurant?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I am sure we would generate a lot of buzz....I would be up for a meet there....

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Where is it at? Feel free to PM me the place. Hopefully we could generate enough interest to get 1 or 2 more people in on it too. :29:

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
hey, I'd come out from Philly, too! a family friend needs me to setup an mp3 server for her

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
I will drive from MD if i Have to...

I like the drive in pittsburgh area during winter..All those mountains, white in snow blanket.

The MO is indeed one of the most talked about vehicles. Every weekend, when i get off the murano, there is definetely someone who asked about it, flattered about the car ("nice car") this and that.

I have never had any praises in any cars I have owned at 14 months of ownership.

·
4,601 Posts
I had someone this morning tell me how much they liked it and they even stood out in the rain to look at it.

The copper looks great on miserable wet day.

Mine's been in the country for over two years now. Month and a half and I'll have had it for two years. Imagine! Still in love....

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Alright, now this would be a get together! Would you guys definitely be able to make it? What days work for you all?

·
Registered
717 Posts
jaak said:
I had someone this morning tell me how much they liked it and they even stood out in the rain to look at it.

The copper looks great on miserable wet day.

Mine's been in the country for over two years now. Month and a half and I'll have had it for two years. Imagine! Still in love....
My wife just said the other day that the copper color is really growing on her and she wishes we'd gotten that one instead of the silver.

I tried to tell her the same thing (but she wasn't listening 19 months ago) when we ordered it.:3:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I could make it any day...I have so much vacation time accured, I will just take a day off...Let me know the day and time and I will be there...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey, I might be able to make it in too. I'm northeast of Pittsburgh (Clarion area). Let me know if this could happen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts