Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took possession of my new 05 platinum SL 2WD yesterday! Man what a sweet ride I am in love. Quite the change to go from a Civic to a MO! I love all the room. Trying to load up the civic at home depot just wasn't working.

I just wanted to thank all the members of this board for their contributions. It was of great assistance while I was trying to make my decision to get the MO. So when do I get the secret hand shake. :D

Brent

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iiiwabibitoiii said:
Congrat on your new purchase. I wonder how long would you wait until you start taking it apart =). Hehe
Thanks, It won't be long at all. It came with a big brush guard bumper on it (no charge!) and I think I want to take it off. Anyone in Texas interesed in a factory gray MO brush grard? Then it is on to getting my handheld interfaced to the radio. I love moding my cars. I had a wild stereo in my civic. You should have see the look of excitement on the face of the kid who bought my civic! It was priceless.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome to the club. This is like the "Hotel California", you can check out but you can never leave. Just ask guys like Snow-MO, Grip, Jaak and PCS15394. Profuse apology to anyone else that I can't think of at the moment.
Now Pacmo, seriously, your not going down to Home Depot and throw 20 sacks of concrete mix in the back, are you? Pacmo, try this for fun, sit in the passenger seat up front, now cross your legs. Try that in the old Civic!;)

Bob1

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Exellent color choice! Much luck with the new ride.

njmo

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Good luck with your new MO and welcome to the forum.

By the way... great color choice. :4:

-njjoe

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. So far the MO has been absolutely great. :2: Loaded her up with 5 adults last night to go to dinner and everyone commented on how much room there was. That would have never happen in the civic. Hell as bob1 said I couldn't even cross my legs in the civic.

I am ready to get a PAC so that I can use my pocketPC as am mp3 player. Are there any harnesses I need to get in addition to the PAC to connect it to the bose stereo. It is pre-wired for sat but the sat is not installed.

Thanks again,
pacmo

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
pacmo said:
I am ready to get a PAC so that I can use my pocketPC as am mp3 player. Are there any harnesses I need to get in addition to the PAC to connect it to the bose stereo.
Welcome to the board. You will have fun here!
PAC takes RCA type plugin for each cannel. All you need is a wire that has RCA on one end and whatever plug it takes to connect to audio-out of your pocket PC and you are there!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zebelkhan said:

Welcome to the board. You will have fun here!
PAC takes RCA type plugin for each cannel. All you need is a wire that has RCA on one end and whatever plug it takes to connect to audio-out of your pocket PC and you are there!
Alright, thats what I thought I just wante d to make sure before I placed an order. Now I am off to find a good deal on a pac.

Then its on to new speakers. I'm thinking new seperates for the front and rear doors/dash. Oh yea can't forget the front window tint. I was suprised the dealer hadn't already installed the from tint. All of them here in Texas come that way. I guess they do thing diferently up there in Oklahoma where I had to order it from. Had to have the platinum w/ prm pkg.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Wait a little bit and get the PAC version 2 which will let you add a satellite if you wanted one later. Current version does not let you do that.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
zebelkhan said:
Wait a little bit and get the PAC version 2 which will let you add a satellite if you wanted one later. Current version does not let you do that.
According to the PAC website, the new AAI-NIS2 units are now being shipped to their dealers and distributors to satisfy backorders. Units for new customers should be available in late February or March.

-njjoe

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
zebelkhan said:
njjoe said:

According to the PAC website, the new AAI-NIS2 units are now being shipped to their dealers and distributors to satisfy backorders. Units for new customers should be available in late February or March.

-njjoe
Hey thanks for the update guys. I had noticed that pac's web site only listed v2 and eveyone selling them only listed v1. NOw I know why. I will definately wait for version 2. There is a installer here locally that sells pac components so I will ask them when they expect v2. Retaining the ability to add satilite sounds good to me. Heck maybe they have solved the crosstalk problems too??? I guess we can hope!

Pacmo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts