Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever solved the problem for the rear suspension area rattle when traveling over rough roads or bumps? It sound more like its coming from the left side of the vehicle. I looked under there and the only thing that I thought would make a sound is the gas tank. Anyone else? If so, is there a TSB out for it. My dealer is so damn reluctant to look at any problems of this nature, because it seems all they fix is mechanical problems...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
There is a TSB for the rear suspension bushings. Might want to see if that applies for your vehicle.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Left side behind driver? Only when real cold, say below 14?

Mines been doing this, a loud click sounds like near the shock tower but my VIN in not in the range of that issue.

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
The TSB's are on a sticky on this forum I believe. Forget whether it is in "general" or "problem" but I'm pretty sure its listed somewhere in PDF form. I recall that the procedure involved inverting the strut bushing or strut boot or something like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.