Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 06, SE AWD w/ Touring, Dynamic control and Navigation- Platinum w/ caffe latte interior. I bought it for 35, 300- msrp was 39K. I really liked the dealership and salesman...I had so many terrible exp. with a few prior that I almost gave up on Nissan and went with a Pilot...thank god that didn't happen!

I do have to take it back to the dealership this week, I have noticed a slight pull to the right..I mean slight and it is hardly noticeable. The last car I had was an Acura TSX and had a very noticeable pull to the left, they never could fix it, but all the alignment specs were perfect on the machine and there was no unusual wear from the tires that would indicate an alignment issue..I took it to a ton specialty auto shops and nothing could be found wrong and I finally said forget it and just enjoy the car and from then on, it never botherred me again...some cars have their own personality. But, I hope the personality of my Murano will be to drive straight:)

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Drea217-

Congrats on your new MO!!

Your experience with Nissan is pretty typical. Their products, especially the MO, are pretty darn good, however the dealers and service leave a lot to be desired.

Enjoy your new ride.

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the family.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Congrats... enjoy the MO. I would suggest before having the dealer try to adjust the allignment, be sure it isn't the road, try a different road/lane etc.

If it is really slight that I would leave it... In my experience the less the prestine MO from the factory has to be "adjusted" the better, unless of course you can do it yourself.

Good luck and enjoy your new MO. I'm still loving my '03.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Murano is now driving perfect!! I love driving it!! In the above post I mentioned I thought it was out of alignment, pulling to the right. I had so many bad dealings with my old Acura and the alignment issue, I was just dreading the trip to the dealership. I brought it in for XM radio install and the clear coat protection and asked if they would check the alignment..sure enough it was out of alignment and was corrected beautifully. I wondered what exactly was done..the steering feels much tighter and on the receipt it said 2 parts were put in for the correction. I picked it up after service hours so there was no one to ask- will call tomorrow. Anyways, just wanted to follow up and report the good news~! Will post pictures after I wash it- rained Friday night and looks like a dirt ball now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Drea217 said:
I just bought a 06, SE AWD w/ Touring, Dynamic control and Navigation- Platinum w/ caffe latte interior
I'm interested in knowing how the Platinum w/caffe latte looks. I'm about to buy another MO and am interested in the Platinum. However, all the Platinum MO's that i've seen have the charcoal interior which I am not a fan of. Do you have any pics posted. That would sure help me make my decision. I'd really appreciate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts