Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the pics of the Mo, after sitting overnight and driving home 4 hours in the rain. Rally Racing events do get a tad muddy ;).

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i post the pics? It didn't work.

·
4,664 Posts
You have to attach the file, or you put it in the gallery and create a link to it.

If you attach, it can only be one file per posting and it has a size limit.

Attachments

·
5,268 Posts
You need to upload the photo file. Just keep in mind that the best format would be jpeg and the file size cannot exceed 100k.........any problems let me know and I will guide you

Cheers

·
5,268 Posts
Wow, you were quick jaak!:D

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here goes nothing

Attachments

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
woo hoo, heres some more

Attachments

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this picture quality stinks this small. Is there any way i can make it better looking or not have to keep resizing so much?

·
5,268 Posts
use a photoediting software. I usually resample it to 640 x 480 and then change to compression ratio (jpeg) so I can get it under 102 kb

Hope it helps

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i did that with Nikon view, and i had to drop some of them below 200x1.. Do i change it to jpeg before i make it smaller or after?

·
5,268 Posts
I do not know the Nikon view...........I would change it to jpeg, resample to 640 x 480 and then look at size........it the file size was too big I would change the compression ratio to get the file size just below 100 kb.

·
4,664 Posts
I do the same as Kris... Size it for viewing then compress it to fit. I use Lview, only because it's a habit for many years, not because it's the best...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts