Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a Canadian Website to order the Nissan oem hood bra. I know it only covers the hood but I was wondering if there is a dealership in Canada with a parts website because they do not offer it in the USA. Thanks in advance.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,601 Posts
I'm not aware of a Canadian dealer that has an online store. Doing a search on Nissan Parts and limiting it to Canadian websites (Google lets me do this) brings up dealers with web forms to make enquiries.

I would be tempted to phone or email them to see if they will ship the parts. If so, will they charge you taxes?

GST which is charged country wide, is 7%.

Each province varies in their local tax. Ontario has PST which is 8% in addition to the 7% for a total of 15% taxes. Alberta has no PST, so they would be good if they will ship.

Here's some dealers I found on the web in Alberta:

http://www.westendnissan.com/dcm/parts.html

http://www.stadiumnissan.com/parts.html

http://www.suncountrynissan.com/service.htm

If no one will ship, then you can purchase from one of these two dealers, and I'll go pick it up and ship it for you. You'd have to PM me to figure out logistics and they would charge the 15% tax for sure.

http://www.401dixienissan.com/parts_online.htm

http://www.sherwaynissan.com/Parts.cfm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
842 Posts
I would highly recommend Staduim Nissan as they have given me excellant service for parts and maintanence.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
http://www.exoticwooddash.com

I ordered my front mask (bra) from this company.
Although American, they shipped it and charged for shipping etc.

When all was said and done, it cost me around $135.00 cdn.

It fits pretty good but lay it out in the sun before installing.

Item Ref. Price ea. Qty. Description

MM43105 $76.68 1 2005 NISSAN MURANO SL Custom
Mask/ 2 pc./ Allows Hood To O
pen - Front End Masks Front E
nd Masks (Bras)



Item Subtotal: $76.68
Shipping Cost: $12.25
GRAND TOTAL: $88.93
NOTE:Customer declared exemption from 6.10 sales tax.

Shipping Method: UPS Gnd to Canada
Shipping Weight: 6.00




Danno from Winnipeg.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top