Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just hope the "honeymoon" doesn't end in my love and enjoyment of owning a well sporty looking SUV as the Murano. I'ved always love sporty looking four door cars. But the Nissan Murano is the best sporting looking vehicle I have seen so far in my life of owning vehicles.

I once had a thought of dressing the front with a bar shield and installing side door rubber guards. But both are not Nissan parts products. All for the reason to prevent flying stones and side door dings or scratches.

Nissan did a great job in designing the Murano and I don't intent to add anything but care (interior/exterior) of this fine SUV. Maybe I am over doing it, but I am in the process of having a pictue of my Black Murano SL on a white tee-shirt done locally.

:2: :2:

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
glad u still love the mo...

Cant wait to see the picture of the MO with the beatiful Hawaii nature in the backround :4:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Your aren't overdoing it. The Murano SL is spectacular!

I'm picking my Midnight Blue '06 Murano SL on Monday Feb. 27.

Let me know if you need any advice (or have any advice) for adding XM Sat. Radio, Bluetooth Handsfree Speakerphone, and/or iPod.

Good Luck!

Alan
[email protected]

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To Alanpgh...

In just a few days, you'll have your "blue 2006 Murano." Is it the SL or the SE model?

Some of the adjustments I made since buying my black 2006 Murano SL, is know where to park your MO. Thanks to some valuable advise from MO owners on this forum, I am very sensitive on where to park.

Maybe too sensitive. When I am doing my dailey workout in our local 24 hour fitness center gym, at times I can't concentrate because my mind is on my MO hoping no one parks near my MO. You choose your parking spots (advise from this forum), but still yet when you return you'll find a SUV or a truck parked next to your baby.. I realize the scratches and dings will come. But I am hoping to be much later. I intent to take good care of my MO.

This is the first vehicle that feels so secured. You'll know as soon as you open the driver side door and step in.....that feeling of "awe."

Attach a picture of your new MO when you get it......

:2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts