Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I appreciate the info on this site and want to make a contribution to the cause but everytime I click on the link it tells me out of stickers check back later.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
jeffil1965 said:
I appreciate the info on this site and want to make a contribution to the cause but everytime I click on the link it tells me out of stickers check back later.
jeffil1965-

Which link are you referring to?

-njjoe

·
5,244 Posts
Jeff,

click on the "$$contributor" just above njjoe avatar. It will take you to the right place...

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
jeffil, the Nissan.org stickers are out of stock. Have been out of stock. And will be out of stock.
Great site, lazy people.
That useless "purchase here" button has been on the front page for months. Many months.

Just go to any blue $$ contributor tag on the left and click on it. There will be a way for you to donate toward the upkeep of the site.
After it settles, you will have a blue contributor tag on your signature too.
As you see, most of our members are too poor to help, but we don't hassle them. A Mo is a major purchase and often leaves the owners penniless.

Homer

:2:

·
Registered
263 Posts
hfelknor said:
jeffil, the Nissan.org stickers are out of stock. Have been out of stock. And will be out of stock.
Great site, lazy people.
That useless "purchase here" button has been on the front page for months. Many months.

Just go to any blue $$ contributor tag on the left and click on it. There will be a way for you to donate toward the upkeep of the site.
After it settles, you will have a blue contributor tag on your signature too.
As you see, most of our members are too poor to help, but we don't hassle them. A Mo is a major purchase and often leaves the owners penniless.

Homer

:2:
I feel guilty...:crazyeye:

Nizmo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts