Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MTB guy
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been to the site in a long time now but I looked awhile ago to see what the word was on the 2006. seems like most people like the changes so i went to test her out and ended up leaving the 2003 there and taking home a 2006. everything the old girl was and a little more.
I am a wicked car guy, and to buy a car twice really says a lot about the MO. My advice don't go test drive the 2006 unless you plan on taking it home. Great site still, thanks again for the help.

-Matt

·
MTB guy
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
too late to fix the auto sig so I am putting another one in here updated. lots changes in a couple of years.

take care all-

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
I guess that makes you a "second-generation" Murano owner.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats! Have you had time to notice if the cold weather related door panel ticks/rattles are gone in the 2006?

·
MTB guy
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the cold weather (New Hampshire here 20s are average this time of year) the doors don't make a peep. I noticed that first because the old was was really driving me nuts after 5 trips to the dealer for them to fix that.
also the interior headliner materials are so much nicer. really happy with the new one.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'd like to know if the cold weather creaks show up later. I know it took my 03 awhile before they did.

muranomatt said:
Yes, the cold weather (New Hampshire here 20s are average this time of year) the doors don't make a peep. I noticed that first because the old was was really driving me nuts after 5 trips to the dealer for them to fix that.
also the interior headliner materials are so much nicer. really happy with the new one.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I had some but found means to stop them myself... some suggestions from this board and others I came up with myself.

My 03 is pretty quiet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts