Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mo Betta
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the fitness center this morning, and when I turned onto the little street to get to the parking lot, I saw that I was already there! In "my" parking spot (one of three separated from all the others) was a gold Mo.

Granted, they are only fraternal twins, since that one was an SL with leather but no sunroof, body side mouldings, or bug deflector, but it was still funny to see another gold Mo (there aren't that many Mo's here, and gold is a rare color) sitting in MY parking spot!

·
5,268 Posts
He, he.....

it happens to me almost every day.........at work...........the other MO does not have a sunroof...........

SO "anything is possible"...........:D

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I have never been anywhere when I got there.
I have got there before I was there.
Every now and then I see me before I put the Chrome Wheels on.

Homer

·
Mo Betta
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went to Wally World for groceries this afternoon, and there were two women in a Deep Bordeaux Mo. I waved at them but they acted like I was weird or something. Not the friendliest folks in the world...

I parked in the back 40 by myself. They were less picky about their parking space and parked in the row with everyone else.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I tried to wave at other MO drivers too, I gave up after 3 snubs.

I guess there are 2 kinds of MO owners... us in the forum

and them.

Hawaii is still the Aloha state though...I'd wave back at you Dij!

·
the rally racing nut
83 Posts
one time my dad walked up to a midnight blue murano and kept trying to open the door. I kept saying that's not ours (ours is blue too), but i a m not sure he heard me. It gets better. The owner stopped about twenty feet away and then made sure we had a murano like we said we did. Ours was parked 2 cars away.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've also waved to MO owners here in the Phoenix area with no responses. I guess they are so happy driving thier MO's that they don't notice the rest of the world. I just got back from a 3950 mile road trip from Phoenix to LA to Reno to Eureka to Portland to Salt Lake and back to Phoenix, only saw 4 MO's the whole time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll wave to you if I see you in Phoenix

Its only courtesey to wave to another rare M O driver

--------------
04 Silver SL
Chrome Wheels, Nav, DVD and Stuff :1: :roadtrip:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Went to Home Depot today... Looking for a parking spot 15 miles from every other car... (Hate dings) were two MO's parked together. I made it three... way cool...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I saw my first other MO last week. I didn't wave because I didn't realize until I passed it that it WAS a MO. I have made the mistake of waving too eagerly and finding out when I got closer that it was Pontiac Vibe or some other SUV. Why aren't there more MO Drivers?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm all over the place

There are a whole lot of MO's in Honolulu.

It's a running joke with my wife and kids (4 and 2) -- they yell out...ANOTHER MURANO DAD!!! when they see one. and it's been happening a whole lot lately.

Part of the allure of the MO was to have a car that was distinctive. I guess it was just a matter of time until more people caught on.

This makes me want to put chrome wheels and a new grill more than ever. But I'm still not in lust for that aftermarket grill and I don't mind the looks of the OEM wheels.
Maybe I can do something crazy like repaint it another color.

oh well, the MO the merrier... I guess.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I'm sure glad that Nissan didn't call this car a Hurano.

Homer

·
Registered
78 Posts
:confused: Ummm I didn't...

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
thankyouveramuch.

Homer

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was going to let Homer explain it, but I see he replied to the post without an explanation. So I'll give it a shot. Hell, I might have got it wrong too.

here it goes...Murano owners in the forum affectionately call the Murano "Mo's"
So if Homer is glad that Nissan didn't name our cars Huranos, he is glad that we are not calling our beloved vehicles "Ho's".

hope that clears things up.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
I caught it

But I just read it.
:2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts