Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a list of things we would like to see incorporated? I'll start:

A cargo area dome light. I was shocked when I opened the hatch one night and couldn't see what I was doing.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
It does have it - look on the cargo door itself. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Eric L. said:
It does have it - look on the cargo door itself. ;)
What is more, it only has on/off but if you leave it on and close the hatch, it automatically turns off! I learned that here from the forum.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wish when you hit the trip button, or the fuel econ button that it would stay up in the display, and that you'd be able to see both that and the radio or CD info at the same time....

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
ToddEichel said:
I wish when you hit the trip button, or the fuel econ button that it would stay up in the display, and that you'd be able to see both that and the radio or CD info at the same time....
If you have the NAV pack. it does do this...

·
Registered
16 Posts
something other than an illuminated dashboard icon to let me know that i'm driving with my emergency brake on! how about an audible warning signal? that little icon is hard to see behind the steering wheel (at least it is for me...)

kirk

·
Registered
21 Posts
A sun glasses holder behind the sunroof controlls. My old Pathfinder had it and so does my wife's Altima. I loved it.

MP3 readable cd player.

·
Registered
30 Posts
An electrical outlet that was closer to the dash so I could plug in my radar detector without stretching the heck out of the cord :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Power opening/closing trunk. It seems gimicky at first, but once you're used to it it's amazingly helpful. :)

Also, more storage spaces (sunglasses, keys, maps, CDs, etc). The cavernous center console is great, but sometimes multiple smaller compartments are better.

·
Registered
92 Posts
A forum where the members cheked the other threads before posting one almost exact same as one in the past!! Just kidding!!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
elliotgb said:
Glovebox light, unless mine is broken.
Im pretty sure there is a glovebox light. I just put my manual in last night and could see clearly.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Fstrnu said:
An electrical outlet that was closer to the dash so I could plug in my radar detector without stretching the heck out of the cord :D
Are you using the outlet between the glovebox and the center stack (the one that's covered and hard to see...)?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Snow MO said:

If you have the NAV pack. it does do this...
Don't have the navigation system, but I noticed that when you're not moving they both stay on, it's apparently just when you're moving that it'll only show the audio OR the fuel econ/trip/etc. Must be their attempt at a safety feature or something....

·
Registered
545 Posts
Better wipers, lift-up wipers, hatch glass opener

1 - 20 of 25 Posts