Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i just like starting new threads...

I found a nice cool place for my girl & I to enjoy our ice cream the other evening. It was too hot to sit in the direct sun.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
(By the way, notice I'm parked on the end and FAR over from the other car... I always look for an end spot and park far over... I hate and try very hard to not park between two cars... no matter how far I have to walk.)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
You actually permit **EATING** in your MO? I guess since its in the back and you **DO** have the cargo protector, but thats really pushing it. ;)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hey, who's the hot chick sitting in my 04 Polished Pewter MO? Oh wait, that must be your MO. Dang, I thought someone left me a present! :4:
Bob1

·
Registered
151 Posts
NICE!

Gotta love the weather here in Jersey this past week. Nice Mo and accessories!!

:2:

·
Registered
81 Posts
what ice cream place is that? doesnt look familiar.. i could go for some ice cream right now

·
Registered
629 Posts
Well I haven't used the cargo area as a picnic area -- yet.. but I did fold the seats down and take a nap the other day while I was waiting for my better half to finish up with her hair/nails appointment. LOL

·
4,601 Posts
Just have to be careful... It's been observed that peristant sqeaks in the back can lead to rattles there, nine months later.

It's hard to hate a Murano...:D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
j a y said:
what ice cream place is that? doesnt look familiar.. i could go for some ice cream right now
We were on our way back from Sandy Hook beach on route 36... I believe this place was in middletown. I've never been there before.. it was just one of our pitstops that day. :2:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nice!

I am thinking of buying an electric (12v) cooler to have in the back...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sandy Hook, eh? At the Gateway National Recreational area?

Been there lots of times. I usually go to Gunnison when the weather gets warm. Ever been there Gymkid?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
elliotgb said:
Sandy Hook, eh? At the Gateway National Recreational area?

Been there lots of times. I usually go to Gunnison when the weather gets warm. Ever been there Gymkid?

Nope... not even sure where it is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts