Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My entry to the "Idiot of the Month" contest is:

At the cottage....sweltering heat/humidity....no AC...decide to give the 13 mth old grandson and myself some AC time in the MO.... place the little guy in drivers seat(he likes to stand holding on to the steering wheel)....start car...close door...walk around to the passenger door...CLICK...he somehow pushed the doorlock switch ..panic time...extra keys 100 miles away...after 10 minutes of trying to get him to push power window switch and with wipers going/lights flashing/radio blaring....bye bye rear quarter window...

Any chance there is somebody on the forum STUPIDER than me?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
ooo man that hurts. i over estimated the muranos snow treading capability this past winter and got the sucker stuck. that darn lower scoop just piles the snow up in front of you. while running to the corners trying to dig the MO out i ended up almost loosing the keys to the car and my cell phone. man what a scare got it out without a tow truck eventually but the gas milage went to crap for a couple weeks.

·
Registered
789 Posts
My wife always teases me when I leave a door cracked when I have to get out and the keys are in. Either that or I roll the window down. I was locked out of my car once when I was 16 - haven't been ever since. (as a look for something made of wood to beat on).

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Senza, you're not even close. I will bring it up at the Idiot Club during the next meeting as I am the founder and head dummy.
Take a look at our little club and if you'd like to join, feel free.
Take comfort to know that s##t happens.
http://nissanmurano.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4179&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

By the way, I bought a magnetic key box and had a blank key to open the door made at Home Depot. I stuck it under the car.....just in case!
Bob1

·
Premium Member
7,265 Posts
bob1 said:
...I bought a magnetic key box and had a blank key to open the door made at Home Depot. I stuck it under the car.....
Can I have your address? :2:

·
Just wanna help
1,396 Posts
:19: LoL.....That is one hilarious story..

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Can I have your address?

Yeah, as soon as I call my insurance company and up the coverage to no deductible!;)
Bob1

·
4,648 Posts
DOH!:banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts