Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see Bullit redone. The bad guys can drive a Black FX instead of the Charger.... And of course, Steve McQueen would be in a hopped up Sunlit Copper Murano!

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Murano's In Black?

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suppose the name allows it to be used in the Italian Job.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Enforcer - the guy is delivering the Challenger across the country in a short time frame & the DJ is playing him up as a folk hero & helping him avoid the cops until the classic bulldozer ending!

Here's another classic, do you guys remember the movie "Dirty Mary & Crazy Larry" It was just a B movie but very :cool:

It also ends with them thinking they got away from the sherrif driving a yellow Challenger & they great creamed by a freight train!

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KSmurano said:
Enforcer - the guy is delivering the Challenger across the country in a short time frame & the DJ is playing him up as a folk hero & helping him avoid the cops until the classic bulldover ending!

Here's another classic, do you guys remember the movie "Dirty Mary & Crazy Larry" It was just a B movie but very :cool:

It also ends with them thinking they got away from the sherrif driving a yellow Challenger & they great creamed by a freight train!
Scary, I remember both of those.... But I saw the Beatles HELP! when it was in the theatre. My Mom made my brother take me... Imagine being 14 and having to take your 7 year old brother... Bummer.

Vanishing point would be awesome with a White Murano! (Or a White FX....)

I think Batman should drive a Blue Murano...

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good to hear they still have them.. I saw that years ago... Nice to see Guy throwing his wife around in a car! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'd like to say "Get Shorty"

John Travolta: "... but i ordered a Cadillac!"
Rental car bus driver : "It's a Nissan Murano, the Cadillac of SUVs"

Oops, Cadillac HAS a SUV. And It wouldn't be praise for the Murano as it was for the Pontiac....

... oh, never mind! Good movie, though....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts