Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have noticed recently that sometimes when i go to start my murano, it will you know, try and start a few times, and then start, or i have to take the key out and try again.

The few times this happend it was after i left the car in the parking lot all day at work on relatively hot days.

I had a maxima before, and never had this problem in the same lot in the same spot. a friend of mine has a maxima and said they have similar problems, but it seems related to the inline at wich she parks her car.

there is maybe a slight incline where i park, but hardly.

my murano has about 800 miles on it, and i am surprised to see this problem already, i am gonna call the dealer about it, but i was wondering if anyone else was having this problem.

I use premium feul, and have followed all the recomendations for the break in period.

- Nick

·
Registered
180 Posts
When I had my 89 Pathfinder, I had that same problem. Turns out the fuel injection (bad throttle body) was defective -- replaced under warranty. Now, granted, it was an 89 PF, and was way before this whole "computer-chip-in-the-key" thing, but hey, you never know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts