Nissan Murano Forum banner

Ignore this post

28K views 183 replies 54 participants last post by  njjoe 
#1 ·
Sorry, please ignore. Unble to Delete

#3 ·
Just a test?

If it had been an actual emergency would you have notified us where to tune in our area for additional information?

:2:

-njjoe

#7 ·
Gonzo said:
I was thinking the same... for some reason the system would not let me delete it... stated I wasn't authorized... weird.... so stop reading this post!!!
Too late. It's now a growing thread.

-njjoe

#8 ·
Gonzo said:
I was thinking the same... for some reason the system would not let me delete it... stated I wasn't authorized... weird.... so stop reading this post!!!
It used to be that deleting the first post would delete the whole thread. Problem was that all contributions to the thread would then get deleted. So the admin changed the rules. Now you can delete all of your own posts except when it is the first post. You can always ask a moderator to do it for you though...:D

#9 ·
Nope, I'm not going to delete it. ;) Unless you insist.

But I will *ignore* it. :D

#10 ·
i read a book about stuff like this. and it's most apparent in guys. if a guy sees, wet paint or something of the sort, the subject in most cases will have to actually test out the situation. in other words, we don't believe stuff unless it's proven.

#14 ·
Gonzo,
Please ignore this reply.

Homer

#15 ·
It just keeps going, and going, ....

Attachments

#20 ·
Ignore vs. Must Read

I find it funny that the Ignore gets all the attention. I wonder how many "views" you would get if you changed it to ***MUST READ*** instead of Ignore. I actually ignored it for several day's until my curiosity got the better of me. I'm glad I decided to read it because I've enjoyed it:D

#26 ·
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.