Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big toothy smile to you all! I've been reading your postings for the past few months, and it was a big influence in my choice to lease my new Murano. Thanks! Now if I could just calm down enough to sleep - it's pretty hard with visions of my beautiful new Murano in my head and my old Maxima still sitting in my driveway. I expect that by Wednesday I'll be one of you.

I'll let you know when it arrives!

Sandarm

·
Registered
301 Posts
Congrats and welcome!
Which Murano did you get? color combo? options?
Post pics!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mozman

Thanks for your interest. The colour is Airstream Silver, with charcoal cloth seats and a sunroof. Although nothing beats black for beauty, it only works if it's clean. With our long winters that's not very often. Silver hides the dirt and the bonus is that it's easy to see at night so it's safer. I have a bit of a soft spot for the orange too, but they no longer offer it plus I think I'd get tired of it.

As far as options go - we only have a few choices in Canada but they are pretty well loaded. I'm getting an A.W.D. SL with a sun roof. The only things I'd like to get (but am not) are:

Navigation
Automatic Key fob unlocker - whatever they call it
Low Tire Pressure Warning
The Active Driving Control thing that helps to keep you out of trouble in emergencies (although I've never really had any problems, it sounds like a good thing)

Yahooo!

Sandarm

·
4,601 Posts
Right on! You're going to love it and your face is going to be sore for a couple of months!:D

·
5,244 Posts
I do not know why but I am smiling too when I get to Murano! Unfortunately today and tomorrow I have to drive the FX...:(

Anyway, enjoy your new ride!
:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts